Passport photo Size UK
Get a clear understanding of passport photo size Uk and other passport photo requirements.
UK VISA Photo
Requirements and Passport Photo Size
- Avoid white clothing because the portrait background for United Kingdom Passport Photographs is cream or light grey.
- It is best to remove your glasses to eliminate any chances of rejection because of reflections.
- Your expression must be neutral with no frowning or smiling.
- United Kingdom – Great Britain ID pictures must be taken by a professional studio
- Passport and Visa photo sizes and quantities of photos required change frequently. Please verify the photo specs with your embassy prior to visiting our studio.
- Read the requirements for UK passport and UK Visa Photos here.
The Imaging Professionals has been photographing passport and visa clients from England, France, Ireland and Wales for many years. We will create two identical 35mm x 45mm United Kingdom passport photos which must be submitted within the next month. It should be against a light grey or cream background. The head size must be between 29mm – 34mm on a low to medium gloss finish paper.
The UK Passport photographs you supply with your application must:
- Show you with a neutral expression and your mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- Show you on your own (babies should not have toys or a dummy, and there shouldn’t’t be other people in the photo)
- Be in color, not black and white
- Be identical
- Be taken within the last month
- Be 45 millimeters high x 35 millimeters wide
- Be clear and in sharp focus, with a clear difference between your face and the background
- Be taken against a plain cream or plain light gray background
- Not show you with red-eye
- Be of you facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- Not be torn, creased, or marked
- Be printed on plain white photographic paper
- Be free from shadows
- Be taken with your eyes open and clearly visible
- No sunglasses or tinted glasses
- No hair across your eyes
- Be free from reflection or glare on your glasses
- The frames must not cover your eye
- The Identity and Passport Service (IPS) recommends that, if possible, you remove your glasses
- Be professionally printed (photographs printed at home are not likely to be of an acceptable quality)
- Show your full head, without any head covering, unless you wear one for religious beliefs or medical reasons
- Be taken with nothing covering your face – you should make sure nothing covers the outline of your eyes, nose or mouth
- Be a close-up of your head and shoulders with a recommended head height (the distance between the bottom of your chin and the crown of your head) between 29 and 34 mm
- Not have any writing on the front or back – except when one of the photos needs to be certified
- Infants less than 12 months must be just a good likeness (eyes can be closed)
- Baby 1 -6 years old – same as adult except:
- No need to look at camera
- Mouth can be open
- Person with disability – case by case
The person who countersigns your application form at section 10 (your ‘counter signatory’) should also certify one (not both) of the photographs. They do this by writing on the back: “I certify that this is a true likeness of [Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms or other title followed by your full name]” They must then sign and date the statement. It is not enough just to sign and date the photograph.
The counter signatory must:
- Sign the application form at section 10 to confirm that they have known the adult who signed section 9 for at least two years.
- Certify one of the photographs as described above, stating the child’s full name.
- If you are renewing a passport you only need to get your form countersigned and a photograph certified if you look very different from the photograph in your most recent passport.
Please call 02476101687 / 02476101687 for the United Kingdom Passport appointment.
Indonesia Passport Size Photo
Little Children Passport Photos
UK Baby Passport Photo
Our Passport Photo Studio
www.tips4passport-photo.co.uk expert service, guaranteed results
Professional passport, immigration visa and ID photos, instant printing.
Photospace, The Imaging Professionals, 173a Walsgrave Road, Coventry, UK CV2 4HH
We can supply visa, passport, citizenship photos for all countries of the world the most requested ones being the UK passport photo, United States visa photo, United States passport photo, Canadian visa photo, Canadian passport photo, Indian visa, OCI Passport photo, Chinese visa, EU countries passport and visa photos . The Imaging Professionals Studio at Coventry is the only location in the West Midlands area that offers a full range of instant, biometric passport, visa & ID photos. And yes, we can take passport photos of babies and children (most of the time anyway).All passport & visa photos are taken by a professional photographer.Passport photos are printed while you wait (usually 2 minutes) and can be emailed usually within 15 minutes. We are available to take walk-in passport, visa & ID-type photos during the times listed below. If you’re making a special trip, bringing a baby or your entire family in, it’s advisable to email or phone for an appointment. – Monday to Thursday, 10:00am-6pm only. Busy in the afternoon
– Saturday 11:00am – 4:00pm Also, it is often (but not always) possible to make an appointment for earlier than 10am or later than 4pm. Please contact me.
If you need a profile photo for business purposes, you will need to make an appointment, as it’s a more complex photo shoot in the main studio.
Digital passport photos for Indian Nationals
It is now possible to complete your India Life Visa / OCI application online. This new system is a world first. It works very well and is a little cheaper too! See https://passport.gov.in/
We can supply a suitable, tested photo file straight away by email.
NOTE: if uploading the photo from a phone or device, ensure you do not further compress the photo file, or it will be rejected. Check your settings.
Passport, visa, ID photos, prints & digital files
- Your photo will be taken by a professional photographer
- Expert service
- Digital files of UK, US, OCI passport photos for online application – yes!
- Prints are ready in minutes – no return trip to collect your photos
- Your photos will be trimmed to the exact size required
- Digital files are available straight away by email
- Coventry Studio with plenty of street parking around
- If there is a problem it will be fixed at no cost.
What does it cost?
- Normally, £10.00 for eight, standard 35mm x 45mm passport photos
- Discount for family groups, student discount £9.00 (usually £10.)
- ID photo for 18+ card – £10.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, or Cash
- Photos are guaranteed to work for the purpose they were taken for
- Phone 02476101687, cell 02476100687, email us
Do I need to worry about…?
- Hair: if you have rather a lot of it, sometimes it’s hard to fit within the strict photo measurements. Perhaps bring a hair clip or prepare to tie it back. If you have a fringe, make sure it can be kept clear of your eyebrows.
- Glasses are usually no problem but if it looks like they could be, we’ll give you photos with and without them on.
- Clothing: Avoid white if the photo’s background is also white (US, Canada, most Asian countries).
- Malaysian passport photos require more formal, darker clothing and for the skin to be reasonably covered below the neck.
- Babies are usually no problem, but it can help to pick a time of day when your baby is usually both awake and reasonably settled. (We appreciate babies are not that predictable 🙂
Different types of passport & visa photos
- UK, EU, NZ passport and visas, similar to NZ (more or less – some subtle differences) – pricing as above, sheet of 6 provided.
- New Zealand passport & visa photos – 35 x 45mm, neutral, light grey background (not white!) – pricing as above, sheet of 6 provided. Digital files for uploading are provided by email.
- US passport, visa, greencard photos – 2″ or 51mm square, 6 photos per sheet, digital file suitable for US visa available, £10.00 (tested using US State Dept photo checker, so guaranteed to upload correctly).
- Canadian passport photos – two photos provided, with an extra two for good measure. Info written on the back as specified. £10.00. Canadian visa photos also £10.00
- Dutch passport photos – yes, I can do them! If you’re making a special trip to Coventry and require photos earlier than my listed hours, please email me for an appointment
- Indian visa & passport photos – similar to US ones but grey background, – 51mm square. 2×2 inches – £10. Digital file also available.
- Malaysian passport photos – white background, 35x50mm, six per sheet, See note on clothing, above £10.
- China (48x33mm), Hong Kong, Vietnam (40x60mm), Laos, Cambodia – white background, various sizes, six per sheet, £10.00
- Other countries not mentioned above – usually no problem. It will help if you have the specifications printed out
- Applications for university, language courses, employment forms, etc – yes, no problem
- Also we do photos for licenses and permits, such as for scuba diving, firearms, martial arts certification, JET applications, medical certification, police checks, international drivers’ licenses, etc, etc, you name it…
TIPS4Passport-Photo provides a great Passport Photo Service in Coventry. Over the years, many famous personalities have been photographed at the studio.
TIPS4Passport-Photo is Coventry passport photo studio that’s within walking distance from Old Ball Hotel, Coventry. TIPS4Passport-Photo provides the following Passport Photo Service:
- Fill your U.S. Visa Form and make appointments
- Brasilian Passport and Visa Forms
- Scaning, photocopy and printing documents
- Fill your OCI application form and submit necessary documents
- Passport and Visa Photos for All Countries
- U.K. Passport and Visa Photos
- U.S. Passport and Visa Photos (prints and digital)
- India Passport and Visa Photos / OCI passport photo
- Canadian Passport and Visa Photos
- Greek Passport and Visa Photos
- Netherlands Passport and Visa Photos
- Polish Passport and Visa Photos
- Estonia Passport and Visa Photos
- Finland Passport and Visa Photos
- Brasilian Passport and Visa Photos
- Baby’s Passport Photos and Visa Photos
- …and many, many more
- Ready Immediately
- No Appointments Required
- Baby’s Passport Photos
- Personal Portraits Also Available
- Photo Ready in approximately 5min.
For Passport Photo Service, TIPS4Passport-Photo has ample work experience in supplying bulk passport and visa photos for major businesses throughout West Midlands. Whatever your documentation photo requirements, TIPS4Passport-Photo Passport Photo Service is there to meet your needs.
Ideal photos for driving licence and ID photos